Friday, January 2, 2015

Minifee Chloe

Finally got around to taking a quick photo of Chloe (who does not have an official name yet). Lighting was a little off coming through the window, causing it to wash her features out a bit, but I felt she needed to make an appearance. She was a surprise Christmas gift from my husband ;D

 Since she was completely unplanned, I have no idea who she's going to be. I'm thinking maybe she's going to be a little hipster, as I've been wanting a reason to buy a pair of those cute little framed glasses. Her little cupie lips scream angelic sweetheart but I want to go against it. We need some variety around here.

 I snatched these little 12mm eyes off of someone on DoA, but I don't love them. The domes are super high, making them hard to position. I'll probably better know the color I want to go with better after I give her a faceup and choose a wig anyway. I'll probably end up buying a pair from Captured in Glass, since they offer the low-dome option. But anyway, here she is in a too-big wig and ginormous shirt ^^;

 New Arrival

I love the jointing system on the A-line body. She posed very well right out of the box, but after sueding, she could be a gymnast. She's the only doll I've ever had that I can confidently display standing up on the shelf, without the fear of a tumble. Even when she shelf is bumped, she stands like a rock. Amazing amazing body.

I've always had SD-sized or larger, but I think I'm definitely an MSD girl. This size is so much fun and much more practical. I can't wait to get started on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment